Our vehicles are fully insured, including:
- CDW – Collision Damage Waiver
- CDW insurance protects the customer against all damages that can incur to the rental car.
- The customer is not covered only in the case of an accident under the influence of alcohol, drugs and/or while driving in unpaved/dirt road without asphalt.
- FDW – Full Damage Waiver
- PLI – Public Liability Protection
- Liability Insurance covers up to 1.000.000E for any damage to a third party property and up to 1.000.000E for any bodily injury to a person, in case of an accident.
- TPW – Theft Protection Waiver
- In case of partial or total theft of the rental car, the customer is fully relieved from any responsibility. The theft protection insurance does not cover the expenses for any stolen belonging of the customer.
- PAI – Personal Accident & Medical Insurance
Borders crossing is prohibited under all circumstances. Acting contrary to the latter statement not only automatically renders insurance void but also incurs legal actions in order to protect company's interests.
There is no restriction or extra charge for the daily kilometers. The customer welcomes the advantage of unlimited kilometers driving.
DELIVERY & COLLECTION
The place of car delivery and collection is agreed in advance. Car delivery is available at any location in the area of Heraklion city (airport, port, hotels etc) without any extra charges.
ROAD ASSISTANCE POLICY
A road assistance is provided at 24/7.
Upon collection, the car rental provider will charge an amount to cover any missing fuel, until the car fuel tank is returned to its original condition. The charge is based on local rates and fuel tank capacity.
Each driver has to be explicitly mentioned and sign the car rental contract. Details are not required at the time of booking but are necessary when signing the rental contract. Furthermore, each driver has to be at least 23 years old and maximum 76 years old. Each driver must hold a full, valid license for at least 2 years with no major endorsements.
Fines or any other legal penalties that come as a result of a driver's delinquent driving behavior are outside Max responsibility. As such, any related economical or administrative burden concerns exclusively the driver.
VEHICLE REPLACEMENT POLICY
In the event of an accident or damage the car is immediately replaced.
The rental period starts at 8:00am and ends by 21:00pm at the last day of the rental agreement. Keeping the car in your possession past 21:00pm without renewing the contract and having a valid extension will result in the insurance package to become invalid and extra charges may incur.